Commercial Pipe Lining Service
Does Not Stop The Operation Of Your Business!
Commercial Pipe Lining Service:
Commercial pipe lining is a trenchless technology that allows us to repair damaged sewer and drain pipes without having to dig up, excavate or damage your commercial property all without customer inconvenience. Trenchless pipe lining is compatible with various environments including schools, churches, and hospitals. Lining damaged pipes is usually less expensive and certainly less intrusive than the traditional dig and replace method.
- Saves Money
- Saves Time
- Not Invasive
- Not Disruptive
- No Excavating Long Trenches
- No Damage to Repair
- No Long-Term Labor Costs
- Your New Pipes will last a lifetime!
Churchwell Plumbing is committed to bringing our customers the highest quality service, technicians, products and industries leading technology.
Churchwell Plumbing Lateral Lining System is designed to rehabilitate existing pipelines without extensive excavation by using a cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) method of pipe rehabilitation. Damaged or leaking pipes, like sewer laterals, can be rehabilitated using this technique. The major benefit of this system is not having to remove, excavate or install new pipes to leaking service laterals that are buried underneath buildings, parking lots, swimming pools, walls or flooring, resulting in reduced repair costs and less problems for the business owner. In addition, existing service laterals are repaired in a significantly reduced amount of time. Because the existing PVC, clay, or cast iron pipe is permanently repaired and not removed, the time involved is less than an installation of a new sanitary sewer service lateral or re-piping.
Cured in Place Pipe Advantages
- Renews sewer pipe life to a minimum of 50 years
- No damage to sidewalks or landscaping
- No damage to foundation or interior walls
- Re-lines virtually any sewer line or pipe
- Relining stops leaks from Infiltration / Exfiltration
- Lower costs than traditional methods – no trench digging
- Repairs 2” – 12” diameter pipes
- Eliminates root and shrub intrusion
- No hose pipe needed, stand alone pipe
- Relining bridges missing, cracked or broken sections
- Seals bottomless cast iron
- Smooths out big off-sets
- Seals joint connections
- Under slab pipelines